Reliance Demolition Ltd. was formed back in 1959 by the Lord Family working under the name of H Lord & Sons and operating from its base at Dudden Hill Lane in Willesden.
As time went on Reliance began to grow as a company and largely invested in its own fleet of Plant & Machinery, Company Vans and HG Vehicles.
By the early 60s, Reliance began to carry out demolition works all over London for the GLC ( Greater London Council) and working around the Home Counties as well as Main Contractors and House Builders.
It wasn't long before Reliance built up a respectable name for itself and by the Mid 60s the decision was made to join the NFDC.
The company enjoyed many happy and successful years working from its base in Northwest London, but by the early 90s the decision was made that due to our expansion as a company it was clear that we had outgrown our premises and therefore relocate to new and bigger premises in St. Albans, Hertfordshire.
The company enjoyed 10 more years working from its St. Albans Base.
In 2002, the company changed hands when an agreement was reached between the Lord Family and the Bean Family that saw the Bean Family take full control of the company.
Under the guidance of the Bean Family improvements were made to the day-to-day running of the business and new ideas were introduced.
A new fleet of company vehicles and the investment of new Plant & Machinery was made and in 2005, the company had relocated again to bigger and better premises in its current location at Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire.
10 years on and Reliance Demolition has gone from strength to strength, looking forward to many more successful years in the industry.